Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Chapters and Rejections


 It's always hard to take bad news with a smile on your face. It's hard to stay positive and think, "Don't worry. Everything will be okay." Today is no exception. I got the last rejection letter from the last school I was waiting to hear from. I had hoped and wished that this wasn't the case and that I would hear good news but my future was delivered to me by a three sentence email. It's hard to think of my contingency plans when my future is sitting in my inbox staring at me.


I try to think positive about the future and things. Think about what will happen and only the good things. Think about all the possibilities I still have before me. It's hard to do that when your dream and goal get flushed down the toilet like last night's supper. 

Instead I'm trying new things. Contingency plans and all. I'm being creative with what I have, what I can do and what I love to do. It might not become my career or a source of income but it could be and that's all I got right now. Could be's and maybe's and hopefully's. 

So here's to trying new things and hoping for the best, what ever that may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment