Monday, March 31, 2014

Rejection (Day 269 KEDfaY)


Today I got a rejection letter. I was excited about it. You see, from all of the jobs I've applied to and all the resumes I've sent out, I've had one interview and now one rejection letter. It would be nice to actually get a job so that I can start chipping away at my student loans. I know this is completely unrealistic. The rejection letter I got today was for an entry level data entry position. I'd like to think that I can mindlessly type in various numbers all day but apparently I'm not even qualified to do that.

But I finally got a rejection letter. It's nice to be acknowledged that you did actually turn in a resume and you did in fact spend time copying over your most relevant jobs and that someone did spend at least two seconds to look at it. It's nice to know that I'm not just being ignored.

If you know anyone who is looking for a plucky writer/knitter who can write and/or knit, please send them my way. Maybe they'll give me a rejection letter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment