Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What a twist! (Day 270 KEDfaY)

Last night was the How I Met Your Mother series finale. I was excited about it. I've been watching the show for the past few years after finally watching it on Netflix. It wasn't anything groundbreaking but it was a fun show and I enjoyed watching it.

I've really enjoyed this past season. It was different. Sure they crammed a lot into a few episodes but I felt that it wrapped everything up well. It made me more excited for the series finale.

I came out of the finale last night after crying at random moments thinking, "Wait. What?" The audience has watched this show for years and then the Mother is more of a footnote than anything else. For someone who was so important to the story, she is hardly mentioned.

It was one of those times where I with the episode had ended three minutes earlier. Or just differently.

Anyway, that's enough of me complaining. Other than the last three minutes or so, it was a lovely finale for the series.

---

Knitting today was the mystery washcloth for April! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment