Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hot hot hot. (Day 272 KEDfaY)

Today I went shopping! I bought some new clothes because my large wardrobe is overkill in this hot Florida heat. Seriously, we've already had a couple of 80* days. So instead of melting all summer, I got a couple of cute sundresses that will hopefully prevent me from going all Wicked Witch of the West.

Knitting was minimal again. Just did my two rows of my washcloth. I've felt really tired today, unusually tired for what I did. I am afraid I might be getting sick but I'm hoping that it's just a combination of not sleeping well and allergies. Add the general lack of energy with break month at HPKCHC and I don't want to start anything that I might not get points for because now that I can be granted imaginary points for completing things, I don't want to start anything new.

I have started planning my next big project and no it isn't working on my very sad and lonely vest that is still sitting in a bag, very lonely like. It's going to be a pi shawl out of yarn that my aunt got me for Christmas. I think it's going to be a more plain one because I'm not THAT lacy of a person. I have the idea worked out, I just need to do a swatch or two and see how it all works up. I'm very excited about it though. And it should be perfect knitting for the impending summer that I fear will be unbearable and disgustingly hot. A silk, laceweight shawl? Yes, I do believe it will be perfect.

No picture today because I am lazy. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment