Monday, April 7, 2014

Yet again (Day 276 KEDfaY)

I'm doing another test knit. This one is really cool! And guess what! I can't show you a damn thing! I'll say that I learned something new so far and I'm pretty excited about it. But that's all you're getting from me about it.

In other news, I've started a Citron shawl because I like shawls. I found this great yarn at one of the Big Box Craft Stores. It's bright and obnoxious and will pair wonderfully with some of my new dresses I bought. It'll be the perfect accessory to throw in my bag so I can wear when I go from 90* outside to 70* inside. It has taken a back seat though while I get this test knit done ASAP. I have that baby blanket to finish too. I'm much closer to finishing that than I expected to be.

Let's see, what else?

I got some great advice on some new places to apply for one of those "job" thingies. I have sent out emails and have begun hoping that I appeal to someone enough to at least get an interview. You know things are a bit messed up when I'm just hoping for an interview. A job would be lovely but since I've only had one interview that ended with never hearing back about the position or whether or not I was right for the position, I'll take just an interview.

I think that covers it for now. Gotta get some more knitting done on this test knit. Deadlines and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment