Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fleeting freedom (Day 291 KEDfaY)


Today is my last day as an unemployed person. Tomorrow I start my job and become a productive member of society. I am excited but sad that my life as a lazy bum is coming to an end. No longer will I be able to spend my days laying in bed until just before noon. No longer will I be able to go pantsless for the whole day. No longer will I be able to decide what to work on when.

Well, not everyday at least.

Worked some more on my Hush Hush. It's coming along nicely if I do say so myself. I've also been working on the test knit and it's coming along. There are issues with the pattern but hey, that's why I'm here! To find all of the errors and things that people might misconstrue so that the pattern will be 100% awesome.

Right now, I'm going to go spend my last few hours as a free woman, so that means candy, knitting and TV of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment