Thursday, April 24, 2014

Not enough on my plate (Day 293 KEDfaY)


I started a new project today because I obviously don't have enough going on right now.

I was asked by a newbie knitter if I could meet with her and help her with her problem and so I decided to start the same blanket she's working on so I would be familiar with it. I also finally figured out how to use that rainbow scrap yarn I made! Two birds, one stone and all that. She figured out how to fix the problem she was having and I showed her how to change colors which is more intimidating than it should be for new knitters. Every time I show someone how to change colors they think I'm tricking them. Nope. It's really that simple!

I also worked on Hush Hush for a bit. I'm about halfway done with it which makes me happy. I figure I can probably get a lot done on it this weekend. Tomorrow is my second day of work and Friday night knit group and then Saturday some of my knittas and I are going to a sheep and wool fest that is a bit of a drive away so I'll have lots of car knitting time. I plan on taking lots of pictures of the various animals that they'll have so I'll probably share at least one or two. I hope to get my Hush Hush done by next weekend but I'll have to wait and see if I can. At this pace, I don't think it'll be a problem at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment