Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Another one gone (Day 124 KEDfaY)


Finished the hat I started yesterday. Everything was in such a hurry to get done that when I finished everything yesterday, I sat for a minute or two and tried to figure out what I needed to work on next. Supa sekrit project #1 still needs to be worked on but I'm still mad at it so it's in a bag. SSP#2 needs to be worked on but might change depending on a possible test knit coming up. We shall see. In the mean time, I have at least two more hats to knit for Christmas presents, both of which should be at least a little fun because they're more entertaining than k1p1 forever and ever ad nauseum. I hope to spin a little bit this weekend but since the Boyfriend's dad is visiting, I might not. I don't know what the plans are yet if there are any at all aside from fancy dinner Saturday night.  

But another present is done! I only have 4 more to go which I think is pretty impressive! Now to just get the yarn for the one and decide what to do for the other one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment