Sunday, November 10, 2013

Procrastin....I'll get to it later (Day 128 KEDfaY)


I am about 2/3 of the way done on another Christmas present. I figure I have 2 more hats to knit and then other assorted presents to work on. I'm pretty happy with how many Christmas presents I have done at this point. It isn't even December and I feel like I can go to my family Christmas gathering and not use the excuse of broke ass college student as the reason why no one got gifts. Since I'm not actually in college, I don't know if I can use that excuse any more.

I also have gotten some spinning done. I got a lot of the same color and content fiber from someone's destash and my hope is to get a 2 ply fingering weight out of it so I can make a huge shawl. That's the hope and so far it's going well. There is A LOT of this fiber so I'm going to be spinning it for ages. It is definitely in the "long term project" column. 

But really I'm just using these two projects to procrastinate. I REALLY need to be working on Supa Sekrit Project #1 but I'm still stuck on one part and I don't want to. I have 20 days to finish it. I know I can do it, I just need to figure out a problem first. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment