Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lazy (Day 137 KEDfaY)

No picture today because I'm lazy. So lazy that all I did was finish the second sleeve of my sweater, something that I think, in total, took about 2 hours but for some reason took me most of the day. I blame the weather, the normal sunny skies have been replaced with grey ones and while I normally wouldn't' complain, it isn't really making me want to do anything.

Tomorrow is a busy day. I get to go have my blood drawn for tests to make sure my anti-anxiety meds aren't completely messing with my body and then my ride, Jeannine and I are gonna go get brunch. From there, who knows. Possibly a nap before knitting with the ladies and possibly meeting my next commission in the afternoon. Or I could just load up on coffee and hope for the best. The worst is that I can't eat anything before the appointment so I'm going to be starving and grouchy because I have to get up early and can't go back to sleep.

I think I might've also figured out what is causing the rash on my face but time will tell if I'm right or not.

I have about 10 days to finish Supa Sekrit project #1. I think I can do it as long as I'm not a lazy bum like I have been the past two days. I don't know why I've been so slow at knitting lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment