Sunday, November 3, 2013

One less thing to do! (Day 122 KEDfaY)

Completed sweater! Sorry for the crappy pic. You will survive.
Whoo! Sweater is done and has been submitted to the fair along with some of my handspun and my lace shawl. I REALLY want to get at least one ribbon because I think it would be super awesome to win something for my awesome knits but I don't expect to because there are a lot of other people in my knit group submitting stuff and they are also really good.

This week is major cleaning of the entire apartment week. Boyfriend's dad is visiting for the Boyfriend's birthday this weekend so I have to make this place presentable for someone besides us. It mostly involves doing all of the laundry piled up and actually putting away dishes but it gives me a reason to do something! I also have three more washcloths to knit for HPKCHC. I have started one today but I haven't gotten much done on it. I've been busying dicking around the internet which is a lot of fun, in case you didn't know. In fact, I think I'm going to go do some of that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment