Thursday, November 14, 2013

Plans (Day 132 KEDfaY)


New hat! It's the last(?) hat I have to make I think. I haven't knit on anything else today. I spent a good portion of the day in bed cuddled with the blankets because it was finally cool enough to do that and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND I DON'T REGRET IT AT ALL. 

I also spun a bit today. This fiber is taking a long, long time but I expected it to. If I continue to do it in little bits then I think I might get it done by Christmas so I can hopefully start the pi shawl I want to make with it by the new year. Exciting things, planning and such.

Also might get to go back to Indiana sooner than originally planned. The Boyfriend has to make a work trip right before we were planning on leaving and blah blah blah, I might get to go back early. I'm excited because it gives me more time with my family and friends. We will see though. 

Thinking about restarting Supa Sekrit Project #2. I have an idea forming that I think I like better than what I'm currently doing. We shall see. Supa Sekrit Project #1 hasn't been touched today except to move it but I'm still comfortable with it's current due date even if I am going back to Indiana earlier than planned. I like being on top of projects. It makes me feel productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment