Monday, November 11, 2013

Breakthrough (Day 129 KEDfaY)

No picture today. I forgot to take one while the sun was still out. Silly thing is setting earlier and earlier.

I sat down today and decided that I needed to work on Supa Sekrit Project #1. I needed to figure out this one stupid part, so I went to Ravelry and looked at various patterns for inspirations and two hours later, I was fixing that stupid part. I am even almost done with that stupid part now, a part that is a much bigger hassle and chunk of the project than I foresaw. But it's looking great. I am finally happy with it again. Yesterday when I wrote my post for the day, I was so frustrated with that stupid project that I didn't want to finish it. Now, I honestly think I will be able to get it done by the end of the month so I can get full points to HPKCHC, because I'm a nerd like that. But I'm happy and I've been productive on it. I'm looking forward to finishing it now. Sometimes you just need a bit of inspiration to hit even if it does take it's time to get to you. It isn't lightning, it travels at its own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment