Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dalek invasion (Day 216 KEDfaY)


LOOK! I did it! I got the first motif of my vest done! WAHOO!

Now I just need to design the next few bits. You know, easy stuff.

In the mean time, it is that time where everyone around the world gathers to watch the Olympics. Tonight, my brother and I watched men's figure skating while talking on the phone. I also was spinning some fiber for my aunt which matched the event and totally wasn't planned that way.

For the Ravel-games, I think I've finally decided what I'm going to do, which is exciting. I have a shawl that I love and it's wonderful but there are some obvious mistakes and I want to reknit it and fix those mistakes. I knit it when I couldn't read my knitting very well and I didn't realize I had made those errors until I was mostly done. But now that I'm older and wiser, I think reknitting it and fixing those boo-boos will be fun. And because I'm frogging the whole damn thing, I'll also get a Bob medal for frogging it! WHOO! Super exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment