Thursday, February 27, 2014

Helpless (Day 237 KEDfaY)


I felt so great today actually accomplishing things. I got so much laundry done and the kitchen cleaned and swept all of the hard floors and got rid of some old clothes.

And then at the end of the day I feel like a crappy person because there is something wrong with my kitty. He has weird bald spots that he keeps licking to the point of them oozing. I'm hoping to take him to the vet tomorrow but I just feel like crap because he's uncomfortable and I can't do anything to fix it.

He does seem to be enjoying pushing things off of my desk though.

---

Knitting - Finished the mystery washcloth. It was actually really fun and I think I'm going to do it again next month.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your kitty is okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! He has a vet appointment this evening. Hopefully everything will get sorted then.

      Delete