Monday, February 17, 2014

Talkin' about us (Day 227 KEDfaY)

My new plant. His name is Henri.

So you know how I said that I got another writing gig? Well, my first article was officially published at Fiterazzi, an online magazine that is trying to positively change the way we think about ourselves and what "healthy" means. Pretty great mission statement, no? My first series of articles will be all about body image which is going to be frustrating and fun and difficult and hopefully enlightening for some. Should be great, right?

In knitting news, I knit about 30 stitches on my vest today. I'm getting closer to my 50% deadline and I'm NO WHERE near 50%. I should be freaking out more but that would require me to want to work on this vest. I'm excited about the finished product but I'm sick of working on it right now. It's seriously sucking out all of my knitting mojo and not making me want to knit on anything even though I have a bunch of stuff to work on. I really just need to buckle down and knit on it but UUUUGGGHHHHH I DON'T WANNA!


No comments:

Post a Comment