Tuesday, February 25, 2014

UPS (Day 235 KEDfaY)


I ordered a new hair straightener last week.

I don't mean to brag, but I am getting a lot of money back for my tax return. At least a lot in proportion to how much I made last year. The majority of it is going towards my student loans (whoo...) but I decided I was going to buy one nice thing for myself. I wanted a new straightener. I got one for Christmas but it just doesn't get hot enough to tame the wild frizz that is my hair on any given day where the humidity is above 10%. So I ordered a new one.

It was supposed to arrive today.

It didn't.

I saw the UPS truck sitting outside my window but instead of getting out and delivering my package, the truck just drove off. Now this was particularly upsetting since I know for a fact that the regular UPS guy knows where our apartment is. We order a lot of things from Amazon and we get probably at least a package a week and yet the UPS truck drove off into the noonday sun with my package still on it.

After getting in touch with UPS and complaining they said that they fixed the problem and that I'd get it tomorrow. Which is great but I still wanted it today.

I know, my life is terrible sometimes.

---

In knitting news, I'm almost done with my shawl, which is great and means that I *should* finish it tomorrow in time to get points for HPKCHC. That is very exciting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment