Thursday, May 8, 2014

Washcloth (Day 307 KEDfaY)


Today was a day off and it was nice.

I knit. I spun. I did chores and laundry. I got to hang out with a friend and teach her how to make a washcloth.

I love that moment when someone gets so excited because they are making things with their own hands and they're happy about it. It's so gratifying seeing that "AHA!" moment. I love it.

I worked on a washcloth while she was working on hers and I also worked on my shawl this morning while occasionally doing chores.

And then I spun too. I finished the first half of my braid of fiber and I'm very happy with it. I'm consistent and that is what makes me super happy. It looks almost the same size for most of the single. Now to just repeat it for the second half. I'll probably start that after we get back from our mini vacation. We're going to Universal Studios. Excuse me while I go squee forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment