Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas! (Day 173 KEDfaY)

This is a pre-written post. It's Christmas, or will be when you're reading this or actually when it goes up. I'm doing this because I know I'm going to be busy with my family and since I'll be back home in Indiana by then, I want to make sure that I actually do have a post to go live. If it doesn't go up in time, well, you'll live

"But Leigh! Isn't it cheating, presuming that you'll be knitting on Christmas day?" Trust me, I will be. If not, I'll edit this and come clean and tell the truth.

Here is a fun tag from The Pointless Blog that I thought would be fun to do!

1). Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

2). Whats the best present you've ever been given and why?

This one is always a tie between my portable CD player that my grandma got me when I was about 9 that I used for YEARS until I dropped it on the floor of her basement and it died OR the interchangeable knitting needles that she got me when I was 17. I use those still pretty much daily and I love them. 

3). What;s the worst present you've ever been given and why?

My stepmom got me a pair of mom jeans one year that didn't fit at all. In her defense, I am INCREDIBLY picky about jeans and how they fit so she didn't really have a chance but these were high waisted and unflattering on anyone.

4). Sing a line from your favourite christmas song. 

Favorite Christmas song and favorite version! Mostly because it's decidedly not a very Christmassy Christmas song.

5). Whats your favourite Christmas film?

Every year on Christmas Eve, my mom, brother and I watch White Christmas all day on repeat. We turn it on when we get up in the morning and turn it off only for dinner. It's a great time because we all sing and dance to the various songs. It's a great time. 

6). Show how good you are at wrapping a present.

I'm so good, I can wrap a cat. 



7). If you could rename one of Father Christmas' reindeer, what would you name it?

Probably something awesome but updated so Simon or Steve or Banksy or something. 

8). Whats your favourite thing about christmas?

I love spending time with my family, especially now that I live 1000 miles away, it's just nice to sit around and hang out with them in person instead of via Skype or some sort of instant messenger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment