Saturday, December 28, 2013

Supa Sekrit Project (Day 175 KEDfaY)


For those who have been following along for the past few months, you might've been curious about what the Supa Sekrit Project was. You might've also not cared at all but I'm going to talk to you about it anyway.

A few months ago, my friend Tanner retweeted an article that was talking about a WuTang Christmas sweater. Being bored and not having much else to do, I had said that if I had the money to buy the yarn, I'd knit it for him. Then my friend Sarah texts me asking if she bought the yarn, would I knit it. Yes, yes I would.
So I knit it. It was one of the most frustrating things I've ever knit and had made me appreciate colorwork so much more but I never want to do it again. Or at least not for free. If someone is willing to pay me an appropriate amount then I would knit it. It was a beast and I'm so glad that it's done and that Tanner likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment