Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sleep is good but knitting is better (Day 166 KEDfaY)

Feeling better today so there was actual knitting done! I knit a lot on the Supa Sekrit Project #2 and I am mere rows away from finishing this one section and then I WILL ONLY HAVE ONE SECTION LEFT AND THAT'S AWESOME BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT IT IS TOTALLY FEASIBLE FOR ME TO FINISH THIS BEFORE I LEAVE SATURDAY! WHOO!

Tomorrow I've decided I'm going start packing so that Friday can be a day of packing stuff I forgot and repacking to make more things fit. I'm not checking a bag because it would be my luck that my checked bag would get lost or something. So I have to pack 9 days worth of clothes, any necessities and all of the gifts I've knit and knitting into my carry on. SHOULD BE FUN!

But right now I'm going to try to finish this section before midnight so I can get some sleep. Mmm, sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment