Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekend Freakend (Day 156 KEDfaY)

Yesterday was full of knitting fails. I was working on the stocking for commission and I have to rip back about 15 rows because I messed up the gingerbread man and it looks anorexic. This is what I get for trying to count.

And then I started working on a test knit for someone and my numbers weren't coming out right and my gauge was way off so I decided to scrap it and then spent a good portion of the night picking at my face. My picture from yesterday is such low quality that you can't see the atrocious state that my lips are in or the rest of my face. My gross face rash is slowly healing, I think. I think I've finally cut out any possible allergen that might be causing it and it's finally getting back on track. 

Today everything just seemed to go much smoother. Knitting went smoother after I did some math. I wrote two emails that I've needed to write for a while and I even worked on Supa Sekrit Project #2 which is still about halfway done but WHOO! 

Goals for this week: 
- Finish stocking
- Work on mom's present
- Finish test knit
- Work more on Supa Sekrit Project #2. 

All reasonable goals as long as I don't get distracted by my flakey itchy face, which is entirely possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment