Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ad nauseum (Day 208 KEDfaY)


I didn't want to, but I did. I ripped out what little I had knit on my vest and started over with a new cast on number. I also redesigned what little I had designed. And this took time but I think I'm going to be much happier with the finished product, if I ever get there. 

I'm at that point that I really hate with starting any bottom up sweater/vest/shirt thing: The endless ribbing. I know it isn't endless but it feels like it. It feels like no matter how much I actually knit on this damn thing, it isn't getting any further along. At this point I kinda need it to go a bit quicker since I'm now behind schedule by a A LOT. I guess I'll just have to plan my time better and you know, get out of bed before 11 am...

No comments:

Post a Comment