Monday, January 6, 2014

Monotony (Day 185 KEDfaY)

I knit a lot today. A whole lot. I worked out and showered and did chores and all that stuff today too but on top of all of that, I also knit.

And guess what?

You can't really tell.

I always feel like ribbing, especially for bottom up sweaters, goes slower than anything else in the world. Put it on size 3 needles in fingering weight yarn and at 274 stitches and it's going to take FOREVER just for a row.

So while I knit today, I didn't really get anything done. Sure, I got quite a few rows done but my overall progress is still minimal.

I also spun a bit today. I have some mystery fiber from a destash that I've been working on. I'm guessing that it's about an ounce of fiber so it's not a whole lot but it will probably be enough for a square that I'm totally not planning on knitting right now. (What? It's actually cold outside. This is what I do. I get cold, I get the urge to knit all the blankets. All of them. ALL OF THEM.)

So that's where I'm at. While I've done a lot, you can't really tell, hence no picture because it would probably look a lot like the one yesterday.

And the cats still hate each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment