Friday, January 3, 2014

WOAAAAH WE'RE HALFWAY THEEEERRRE! (Day 182 KEDfaY)

WOOO! I've made it halfway! And this just so happens to be my 200th total post for the blog! EVERYTHING IS SO EXCITING TODAY!

Right now, I'd just like to thank everyone who reads or stops by or casually glances at my blog. I don't really do this for you but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to see my page view numbers slowly go up. I'm fine with talking to myself but it's nice to have someone to talk at as well.

Today for knitting, I knit a bunny nugget. It was SUPER quick and fast and easy and the new kitty, William, loves it. That might have something to do with the catnip in it but he loves it nonetheless. I want to make another one for Pebble cat because I know what it's like to have a sibling get something and you not get anything and I know she's a cat but I figure that she'll enjoy batting it around as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment