Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chores (Day 193 KEDfaY)

Today I did chores.

I woke up in a terrible mood.

Well first, I woke up at 6 am and was hoping to get another few hours of sleep. Four hours later I finally decide to give up and just get out of bed. Between the one cat drooling on my arm, which was adorable albeit gross, and someone calling me, and then the other cat deciding it was time to get up, I never really got back to sleep.

So I worked out. Ate lunch. Showered. Did chores. I did a lot of chores. I swept every room, I mopped all the non-carpeted floors, I cleaned litter boxes for hours (really only like 10 minutes but it felt like hours), I cleaned off the one counter that I don't think has been cleaned since we moved in, I semi-repotted a plant. I was busy.

And then I spun some fiber.

And then I ate dinner.

And then I watched the cats to make sure they weren't going to murder one another.

And then, after all of that, I finally knitted some. Only a row of a washcloth but I knit.

Sometimes terrible moods lend to more productive things like cleaning instead of knitting. Knitting while frustrated usually just leaves me frustrated. Cleaning on the other hand tends to make me feel better.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some progress done on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment