Saturday, January 4, 2014

Revisions (Day 183 KEDfaY)

This is a blanket that I've been working on for a while. Probably about a year.

"But Leigh, why is it so small if you've been working on it for so long?" you might ask.

Well that's because I restarted it today. It also wasn't very big anyway because it is one of my numerous scrap blankets. It's actually the last blanket on my Ladder of Scraps, a term I just came up with.

So I love scraps. A lot. Probably as much as I love knitting. Each length of scrap has a different project it's attached to. This one is where all of my very shortest scraps go. Nothing longer than two or three yards and some as short as a few inches. And it's going to be awesome.

I'm making up my own pattern as I go. So far I'm enjoying but that could change as I go along. I could change my mind and change the project yet again but so far it's enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment