Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Crochet (Day 201 KEDfaY)

I know this is a knitting blog. I set it up specifically to talk about knitting and to show my progress and show the world what I'm working on. I started my "Knit Every Day for a Year" challenge to try to challenge myself to knit every day for a year so that I can hopefully be more productive and have more to show.

But here I am. Crocheting.

A lot.

Something about the cold weather that has finally found Florida is making me want to crochet all of the blankets. In the past week, I have worked on four different crochet blankets. Four. You know what I've knit on this past week? I finished a blanket and I've done a handful of rows on a washcloth. And I haven't even wanted to do those, I've just been doing them to fulfill my own self-imposed challenge.

I don't understand it and I don't know why but right now, lately, the past week, I've just wanted to crochet. What's gotten into me?

No comments:

Post a Comment