Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Poor Planning (Day 186 KEDfaY)

I don't have a picture for today, not because I didn't knit, because I definitely did. No, because my phone is dead and that's how I get pictures to this cosy little blog.

Knitting accomplishments today:
Finished the ribbing on my vest! WHOO!
Figured out the lace pattern for that blanket I was working on! Also WHOO!

I also finished spinning the singles for that little bump of fiber I was spinning. I hope to ply it tomorrow although it might wait until Thursday.

Tonight my only goal is to actually get some sleep.

The past few nights, one or both of the cats has woken me up in the middle of the night. Interrupted sleep isn't good, especially not for numerous nights in a row. I also hope that one day, these two cats will get along. Hey, a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment