Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Rut (Day 194 KEDfaY)

I feel like I'm in a rut.

I really enjoy routine. I have routines on top of routines and thrive when I have every minute of my day planned.

But a routine isn't a rut. A rut is worse than a routine.

A routine has purpose, structure, meaning. A rut is something that you have fallen into and repeated so often that you can't get out of it.

So how do I get out of it.

I don't know. I don't know yet but I'm hoping some things will change in the near future to get me out of said rut.

I'm at a place where I feel stunted and like I'm missing part of me, like my creative part decided to get up one night and take a walk and got lost on its way back to me. Maybe it'll find its way home soon.

Maybe.

----

Continued working on the grey monotone blanket today. I can't decide if I'm done with it yet. I feel like I might be since it's garter stitch and will stretch a lot after it's washed. I don't know. I feel like I can't decide anything right now. You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment