Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Life is funny sometimes (Day 207 KEDfaY)

Yesterday was a day spent thinking about life, death and everything in between. Contemplative was the word of the day yesterday. I found out a friend had died and I had a job interview that didn't go as well as I had hoped.

Today, I got a job. There will be of course, more details once they come about but I get to write and I am so damn excited about it.

It's just weird to have two very different days right next to each other.


I spent a lot of time spinning today. I'm working on some fiber that my aunt gave me to spin for her. I have plans for it and I'm excited but this first batt of roving is taking FOREVER. Seriously, I feel like I've been spinning it for months now and it's probably been a week, maybe a week and a half. It's coming out nicely though, I think. I'm excited about my plans for it. 

I also pulled out my nerdy vest after not working on it for over two weeks and I JUST realized that I could've fixed a problem simply by adding two more stitches. So now I get to rip back what little I've had done even though it's taken me FOREVER to get that little bit. But in the long run, I'll be happier with how it looks. I just have to remind myself that sometimes these things happen. 

1 comment: