Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blame the weather (Day 48 KEDfaY)




Went to knitting group again today and I had a blast. It's so great to get out of the house. I didn't realize how cooped up I was getting. Who knew that going and getting the mail once a day just sometimes isn't enough?

Worked on that baby blanket I've been working on. I figured I should work on it next. My plan is to get it done sometime in September so I can count it towards HPKCHC, if I've read the rules correctly. It should be eligible for detention, I *think*. Who knew an online knitting game could be so difficult?

That's all I got for today. I'm trying to keep it lighter and happier instead of dwelling on things that make me cry. I'm not usually much of a cryer but the dumbest and littlest things have tipped me over lately. I blame the weather. 




No comments:

Post a Comment