Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Inspirational and shit (Day 33 KEDfaY)


I always hope that when I sit down to write my daily posts that I'll have some sort of inspiration and then talk about something insightful. Sometimes I have an idea of what to write about but more often than not it's just, "Here's what I knit today. Yup." 

Maybe one day I'll tap into that power that some writers seem to have, where they can sit down to write a post and write something amazing and thought-provoking. Until I get bit by a radioactive typewriter though (because that's how you get that super power) I'll just hope for the best.

Thinking of knitting a sweater next. I don't really know why since I now live in Florida where the head index today was over 100* but I figure it will give me something to do. I have a couple sweaters worth of yarn, I just have to find patterns that can use this yarn. Hmm. Maybe I'll go looking on Ravelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment