Thursday, August 1, 2013

ALL BYYY MYYYY-SEEELF (Day 28 KEDfaY)


The boyfriend is on his first official business trip for the night so I'm by myself. It is both exciting and terrifying because I tend to be paranoid in the best of situations. He had to wake up this morning at 4 am to make his flight in time and after he left I of course went back to sleep but only after making sure the front door was locked, the bedroom door was locked and that I had my baseball bat next to the bed. It might be ridiculous but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

After I woke up and became a bit more sane, I actually knit some before going into a writing marathon. I finished up Hat #2 of 6 for Christmas presents today so that was a bit exciting. It didn't end up as long as I wanted it to be but I was running low on yarn and didn't want to run out and rip back so instead I just made it a bit shorter. Someone will like it, I'm sure. 

I don't really have anything in my knitting queue right now. I have a blanket (or four) that I might work on some or I could continue making hats or I could start washcloths for Christmas presents too. We'll see what I feel like working on tomorrow. 

In the meantime, I'm going to eat dinner that I know the Boyfriend wouldn't like (bbq pork YUM) and watch some bad TV. I might even have myself a glass of wine and then start singing show tunes at the top of my lungs


No comments:

Post a Comment