Monday, August 19, 2013

Lazy bum (Day 46 KEDfaY)



The past few days I've felt kinda sick. Not sick enough to call into work (what work? Hahahaha I made myself sad) but not well enough that I haven't felt like doing anything. Today I accomplished absolutely nothing and I feel like I could go to bed right now and be alright with that.

I knit some today. I worked on a wash cloth. I have lots of projects that I could work on but that would require me to sit with a blanket on my lap and no thanks, it's much too warm for that. So instead I decided to stick with the washcloths for now.

The hat that I finished yesterday is probably going to be frogged back and knit on for a few more rows. I *think* I have enough to add an inch which is what I want. The person I had in mind for this hat likes to wear them folded up so I need at least another inch, preferably two. We just gotta see how much yarn I have.

That's it. That's all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment