Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ladies Night (Day 35 KEDfaY)


The Boyfriend is still out of town on business and so I'm at home, by myself, left to my own devices. Last night I had fried chicken and mashed potatoes and corn all covered in gravy and it was delicious. Today I had leftovers and now I'm enjoying some wine and ice cream as I knit on this sock. I told myself I needed to get at least to the heel before I start working on more swatches for a different pattern. I'm just so bored with this pattern though. This is the third one I've made and while I like how it turns out, it's just a bit repetitive making the same one over and over again.

I kinda lost my mojo I think. I went to try to find a project to work on while watching TV today and I couldn't find anything that interested me. I even looked at my yarn to try to find something that might spark an interest and I came up short. I'm in a bit of a slump but much like writer's block, knitter's block just needs to be plowed through. And that's what I'm doin', a whole lot of plowin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment