Friday, August 2, 2013

It's not easy being green (Day 29 KEDfaY)


The title doesn't really have much to do with today's post except that the square I'm working on is green and who doesn't love Kermit? I did that teal square yesterday while watching Netflix past my bedtime and drinking too much wine. Good times.

I'm still debating on what to do with this blanket. I have a few people I could give it to if I got it done in time for Christmas. I don't know. Hmm.

A friend suggested to me that I join the MFA program she's in. It sounds like a great program and something that I'm really interested in and could definitely put me in the direction I want to go but I hate being rejected. She's going to send me more info tonight about the program and then I'll go from there. I'd like to apply I just don't know if I can afford it financially or mentally. It's something that I'm going to have to think about and talk to the Boyfriend about. 

In the meantime, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing, hoping to find a freelance writing job of some sort and knit. I'm good at knitting but not so much with the finding a freelance writing job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment