Saturday, August 24, 2013

Whiney (Day 51 KEDfaY)


I feel like all that I do lately is whine and complain. It's too hot. I'm too bored. I'm too jobless. My ear hurts. I've found that when there isn't anything exciting going on in my life, this is what happens, I complain. A lot and about everything.

Today is no different. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed and then spent all day dealing with my ear that I can't hear out of. It's no longer a once in awhile thing but a daily thing. I can't hear out of my left ear hardly at all. I've done everything the interbuttz has told me to do and told me a doctor would tell me to do in a situation like this and it's still not better. It hurts and makes things difficult.

But I knit today. I caught up on the two whole podcasts I'm watching right now and knit a few rows. I need to sit down and make another magic ball for this blanket. I've gone through a lot of them already but they've all been pretty small. I just don't have much black yarn right now. I know I just have to wait because black yarn reproduces on its own. I'm sure I'll find a new ball soon. 

I've lost my mojo, guys. I blame the fact that I have to make the sweater I want to make... but September is close and then I can start it. I am excited about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment