Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Monday (Day 32 KEDfaY)



I feel like I have a lot of "those days" where it's a bad day for no real reason in particular or how something small can ruin the whole day.

This morning I woke up from a dream that put me in that mood. I know it's a ridiculous dream and I know it wouldn't happen but it still made me basically relive situations I didn't want to remember for a while or ever and now I'm in a crappy mood because of it. I've tried to get out of this mood. I worked out, I showered, I knit, I watched bad daytime TV, I watched goofy Youtube videos and yet, I am still ready to yell at whoever I talk to next. I probably won't because the Boyfriend will be the next one I talk to most likely and I'd feel really shitty about yelling at him for no reason.

I worked some more on that blanket for charity. I'm liking how it's turning out. It's fun and colorful. I hope someone likes it eventually!


No comments:

Post a Comment