Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Domesticated (Day 27 KEDfaY)


I didn't do much today, at least where knitting is concerned. I knit maybe two rows. I can easily finish this hat if I just buckle down and do it but I felt like cleaning up. Yesterday I was in a crummy mood that brought a stomach ache so I decided today I would Get Shit Done. 

Laundry. Check.
Dishes. Check.
Cat box scooped. Check.

I even showered and wrote a bit. I have an idea for a piece that I've been mulling over for a while now but I can't get it to work. Maybe more time for it to stew will help things come together.

Right now I'm playing through the latest chapters in Pottermore (because I'm a super nerd) because I decided to reread the series again because why not? Dinner is also simmering on the stove (enchiladas!) and just waiting for the Boyfriend to come home to put them together. 

I might attempt to finish the hat tonight or then again I might decide not to and leave it for another day. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment