Monday, July 29, 2013

Simply having a wonderful Christmastime! (Day 25 KEDfaY)


Because I don't have much else going on right now and because I'm pretty bored most of the time, I decided to get a head start on my Christmas knitting. Last year I had a lot planned and because I was busy having an emotional breakdown because my grad school was a literal joke, I only got two presents done and one of those I finished up after Christmas lunch. This year though, will be different! (she says to herself, trying to convince herself it will be.) 

I went through today and picked out yarn and patterns to go to various people. I finished the brown hat yesterday and I even started another project today. It's another simple hat, 1x1 rib, nothing too fancy. The men in my family, for the most part, are simple in their tastes so a simple hat will be appreciated. 

I'm a little worried though because my yarn stash is slowly dwindling. It's still at about 3 full tubs of yarn but my scraps are being used up faster than I am getting them. I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of scraps. The idea itself makes me a little panicky. 

I'm going to stop thinking about that and instead think about puppies. Ahh, puppies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment