Sunday, July 21, 2013

Runnin' around (Day 17 KEDfaY)


Today was chore day/run around and do errands day. I got some knitting done but I don't have a lot to show for it. I had to rip out that border about 3 times to get it to lay right but I think it's going to work well now. My goal this week is to finish up this blanket and finish my other Panty Dropper sock. I should've done that this week but a week full of headaches (hello, 3 day old headache. Why won't you go catch on fire?) prevented me from doing chores let alone anything productive because no matter how hard I try to justify it, playing solitaire on my phone is not productive. 

I also hope to finish Arrested Development. I'm one of the last people on the planet that hasn't seen the new season because it came out right as we were moving and unfortunately, moving takes priority. I decided to cancel my Netflix account because I am broke and since I can't afford it, I should probably stop paying for it. We also have cable now so I can watch a lot of things that I couldn't before. Not only that, but I can stay up to date on them so I don't have to worry about spoilers after every awesome episode of whatever show aired that night. 

I'm also thinking about watching Orange is the New Black again because holy crap that show is good. It's so good that I audibly made a noise of a disgust as I read Entertainment Weekly's B+ review. That show is a solid A-.

Anyway, what was I talking about? Knitting? Sure. Yeah. Knitting. That thing. I did it today. There's my proof! Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment