Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Turning Corners (Day 20 KEDfaY)


Every time I start thinking about writing a post lately, it goes to the same topic and it's not really a topic I want out in the open. It's something private and that I don't think the internet needs to read about. Something I'll have to deal with on my own time. Something that sorta makes me look like a pathetic fool and I'm not really ready for everyone else to know that. 

That's why I don't really have anything to write about today. I'm ready for the second corner on my blanket. I've also worked a bit on that hat I had started for a Christmas present. I think everyone this year is going to get a hat or washcloths. I have more cotton than I know what to do with and almost everyone I'm making a present for lives in Indiana so a knitted hat won't be out of place. 

I wish I had something enlightening or insightful or anything even remotely exciting but I got nothin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment