Sunday, July 7, 2013

Injury Time (Day 3 KEDfaY)

I don't know if it's because I've been over doing it lately or if I have returned to my old bad habits of slouching with my hands right in front of my face but my elbow has been bothering me today. I blame a lot but it all comes down to me having awful posture and not correcting it. I've tried, it just hasn't worked out so well.



It's gotten to the point where I can't even finish the row I'm one because my arm hurts so much. I did knit today though. I knit a lot more yesterday when I finished the foot and turned the heel on the sock I am working on. That might have been what did it though. I was determined to finish the heel no matter what and I did and now my right arm hurts.

If you have suggestions that might help the pain or help me kick the bad habits of horrible posture, it would be awesome if you would share them. Or not. You can keep them to yourself if you're selfish that way.

Ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment