Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cunning (Day 114 KEDfaY)


Look! Knitting that I can show you! WHOO!

That should be exciting. I think it's exciting. I'm making a hat for a friend who has commissioned it. It is  a Generic Sci Fi Ear Flap Hat of Cunningness. It's an easy hat. I think I might actually spend more time walking to the post office to mail it than to knit it. I don't know for sure but I will definitely time it just in case because that would amuse me too much if that were the case. 

As for being sick, kinda, I'm still sick, kinda. I seriously didn't start knitting today until about an hour ago. It's just been one of those days, I'm sure you've been there. My exciting moment of the day was resetting my phone because it needed it. I've spent a good portion of the day trying to figure out what apps I need and where they were. If that doesn't tell you how exciting my life is right now, I don't know what will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment