Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dizzy Miss Leigh (Day 98 KEDfay)


I didn't knit much today. I only knit a few rows on my washcloth that I've been working on because I've been spinning all day. Like, seriously, all day. I started at 1 and just stopped less than 10 minutes ago. That's 8 hours of spinning. That's a workday full of spinning. I just couldn't help it. I really wanted to spin up that roving I had. I'd ply it now if it weren't for the fact that you're supposed to wait to ply it. I'm very excited about this yarn. It's going to be awesome. 

The washcloth is boring. The supa sekrit project needs to be worked on along with my sweater. That will probably be tomorrow and this weekend. I hope to get to the next big milestone on the supa sekrit project by Monday. We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment