Saturday, October 12, 2013

WHOO! (Day 100 KEDfaY)


She looks perturbed because the Boyfriend just played Lion King with her (where you hold her up and try to sing the Circle of Life. She wasn't happy.)

Whoo! 100 days! And only once did I completely mess up and skip a day! Whoo!
Today not a lot of knitting happened. I had to rip out a big section on the supa sekrit project because I didn't like how it was looking and I need to redo it. I knit probably two stitches today before I ripped it all out. It's now sitting in timeout because I'm frustrated with it. I needed to do it so that it would look nice and how I want it to but I'm still frustrated with it.

I feel like I should have something with more substance today but I just don't know what to say. Maybe tomorrow I'll have an opinion about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment