Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kinda sick-ish (Day 112 KEDfaY)

She is really bad at hiding. 

Ugh.

That's how I feel. I have a weird sick thing happening that I really don't want to talk about because it's kinda embarrassing and I'm not over how embarrassing it is yet. Once I get over it, I'll share but for right now I'm just going to remain sick. Trust me, I have a rough draft of an essay all about it already written, I'm just not ready to share with anyone yet. I can be private sometimes. No, really! I can!

I've worked on the test knit. It's slow going, which is something that Lee Meredith said when she sent out the test knit but it's slower than I expected. I consider myself an incredibly fast knitter (only because I've been told by lots of people that I knit quickly) so when I say it's slow going, it's slow going. I am enjoying it, I just don't feel like I'm getting anything done on it. It doesn't help that I had to restart. It is looking better now though and I'm 2/3 of the way done now, I just have to finish it up so I can get the rest of the stuff I need done. I go months and months without needing to do anything and then all of a sudden, 4 different things need to be done within a week of each other. Buh.

And I'm sick on top of it. Sorta. Again, more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment