Sunday, October 27, 2013

Finish Line (Day 115 KEDfaY)


I am so close to finishing this dang hat. If it weren't for the pesky ear flaps it'd be done or at least to the point of just needing to do the poof. It has taken me a lot longer than I want to admit to working on this hat. I guess that's what I get for going and bragging about how awesome I am at knitting. The plan was to mail it out tomorrow but I don't know if I'll get it done in time and still have time to walk to the post office. I *think* I will but I don't know for sure. I'm going to try to finish up the ear flaps tonight so that all I have to do tomorrow is the poof. I hate doing pom poms. They're such a pain and I always feel like they're such a waste but a Cunning Hat wouldn't be the same without it. 

In other news, I have no other news. I made soup today. It was alright. It's not the best but it's not the worst soup I've ever made. But right now, I need to go finish a hat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment