Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Quickie (Day 118 KEDfaY)

No picture because it's too late and too dark and my phone is in the other room and I'm lazy.

Today I finished the part of the supa sekrit project #1 that I've been having the most problems with and I am very happy. It's finally done so to get to 50% will be a piece of cake and I will definitely get it tomorrow. And then I can finish my sweater hopefully in time to be submitted to the local fair. I feel better now that I can see progress on things and things are finally getting finished. It's a nice feeling.

Doctor's appointment today was a quick one. He just looked at my face and basically said to keep doing what I'm doing and hope for the best and if it's not better in a few weeks to come back and we'll go from there. At least it's not flesh eating bacteria. That makes me feel better.

Just a quick update today. I want to go get some things done before bed. I've started reading the Game of Thrones series and it's actually pretty nice to read before bed although not many people have been brutally murdered at this point, just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment